cafe off m5 required

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Looking for a nice cafe in a farm shop or similar (might accept little chef sort of thing) just off M5 around worcester ish, for a nice breakfast enroute to SC don't like motor way services, recommendations please.

Have a look at this one on line , 

The farmers table Cafe

Tortworth estate shop

GL12 8HF

It's about a minute off the motorway . Driven past when going to Teague Chokes but haven't eaten there .

Cheers bryan will pass link to the boss for her approval sounds ideal.

Spoke to a friend today who has eaten there . Highly recommended !

Cheers for the info Brian. Job done.

Cant stand motorway food and i absolutely love a really nice full English so just off motorway and good food and Mrs ips can have a mooch around the shop whilst i have a cigar, this will be ideal for an hours break enroute.

bryans will take some beating but still open to offers for anything else not quite as far down ie before tewksbury ?

Cheers for the info Brian. Job done.

Cant stand motorway food and i absolutely love a really nice full English so just off motorway and good food and Mrs ips can have a mooch around the shop whilst i have a cigar, this will be ideal for an hours break enroute.
"A full English" now I always thought you trap shooters were toned athlete's and treated your bodies like temples.

Yes mate my body is a temple .... to budha

Latest posts

Back