Cambridge Gun Club have a flush

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cambridge Gun Club have been putting loads of new stands in recently. I went up this weekend and saw they had put what I think is a flush. It could be a flurry, I'm not sure on the subtleties. Three people shoot at a lot of clays at once. Are there any Cambridge locals (or people prepared to travel!) who fancy meeting up and having a go at this? It's about time we had a Cambridge meet up anyway. 
We had a clay flush over in Stevenage a couple of weeks ago, there were over 100 people there from all over the place.  It was the first time I'd tried it (or even heard of it) and it was great fun.  Unfortunately, I think it was either a one off or once a year thing.

Cambridge isn't too far from me, so would be interested if they have any flush events... :biggrin:

We had a clay flush over in Stevenage a couple of weeks ago, there were over 100 people there from all over the place.  It was the first time I'd tried it (or even heard of it) and it was great fun.  Unfortunately, I think it was either a one off or once a year thing.

Cambridge isn't too far from me, so would be interested if they have any flush events... :biggrin:
Was this the Norfolk Flush on tour? I'm off to Norfolk to shoot that on the 10th August. That was a good shoot. Loads of fun. 

I haven't heard any of any flush events but you can just rock up with some mates and shoot this one. JimmyB and I are around sometimes if you wanted to organise something.

Was this the Norfolk Flush on tour? I'm off to Norfolk to shoot that on the 10th August. That was a good shoot. Loads of fun. 
Yeah, that was the one.  And I live in stevenage so it was a lot easier to get this one than going all the way to Norfolk!

It's great fun, but if you set it to one trap per person then pick quite a high speed. We did four traps for four people on seven and there were long gaps between birds being thrown. 

What time are you around?

What a brilliant fun way to shoot! Great to shoot with you and Henry and lovely to meet (and shoot with) Andrew too.

Latest posts

Back