Christmas Do's

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky T

It's that time of year when most of us will hopefully be the great full recipricants of some for of company Christmas party so what is everyone doing for theirs?

We've all been given a half day on Wednesday this week and are off for a go-karting grandprix prior to be wined and dined at Jamie's Italian in Manchester :)

We are having our firms do in a couple of weeks, in a hotel about 200 yards from my house. Then to the pub afterwards which is only another 100 yards beyond the hotel. So I should be able to stagger home fairly easily. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone invite me to theirs? We're not having one this year... although we did have a music festival in the summer with free food and booze...

Can someone invite me to theirs? We're not having one this year... although we did have a music festival in the summer with free food and booze...
Oh come on Matt, you had a music festival with free food and booze and now you want an invite? That is sheer greed my boy! :lol:

Latest posts

Back