Class Money

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to travel to East Anglia then !!!!

Talk with your feet & dont go again then !!!
Just a thought then Phil ...if you had ,lets say 55 comp entries in A and 30 in B would the payout be according to entries in those classes or same in both ? if a £5 is coming back would A have a prize fund of £275 and B have one of £150 ??? most grounds seem to pay back the pot divided = by the 4 classes ? or as my O-level maths failed me again 

I have all ways been of the opinion that if you enter comp in your class ,your prize money should stay in that class ?

Just a thought then Phil ...if you had ,lets say 55 comp entries in A and 30 in B would the payout be according to entries in those classes or same in both ? if a £5 is coming back would A have a prize fund of £275 and B have one of £150 ??? most grounds seem to pay back the pot divided = by the 4 classes ? or as my O-level maths failed me again 

I have all ways been of the opinion that if you enter comp in your class ,your prize money should stay in that class ?
Yes Clynt, thats exactly how i pay out :cool:  ...... all prize fund monies per class stays in that lettered class & very often we pay out 5 places (or more, depending on entries)

The advertised high gun of £120, never comes from any lettered class & i pay that out of my own pocket (its a operational overhead !!,

cant comment or are not interested in what others do.....  :bye:

Righty Ho. I will get a few together and have a day on your ground.
We are less than a hour from the M11/M25 junction............. Phil Easeman gets to me in under the hour !!!!

Barrow is good. But the best way to cure the prize money issue is to scrape into AA. Then the money just goes to the top AAA boys and you never win a thing. Job done. Worry over. ???

Robert - read the rules and regs section on the CPSA website. Its all laid out there very clearly. If you know the rules you can speak and argue from a position of strength. If you don't agree with these rules there are two options - become part of your county committee and let your opinions be known, gain support and make representations for change to the regional committee. The other option is to only shoot non - registered competitions where there are no rules and then you are on your own!
I've been concentrating on the shooting rather than learning the rules as they seem less important at my level of expertise at the  moment!

I am treasurer of 2 clubs and my county association for rifle shooting so I think I do enough on the volunteering side and as I said I'm not in it for the prize money!

It just seemed logical but I should have realised that logic does not enter into it.  I do agree that I ought to gen up on the rules Ian and I like to shoot be it registered or open shoots!  

Latest posts

Back