CPSA Issue 51 Cut Offs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FITASC 81.36% B

11 shoots at 8 different grounds.

ESP 80.733 A

15 shoots at 12 different grounds.

No scores dropped due to 10% rule. Putting in some hard training over the winter to try to improve on that.

Highlights of the year were a 50/50 on the first half of a sporting shoot, 92/100 at FITASC, at a different FITASC, 25 first barrel kills on the first layout, then 24 for 26 shots on the following layout and of course Scottish FITASC team place!!! 

Lows, bad 4th layout on three FITASC shoots that stopped a monster score and after shooting 50/50 on the first half of a sporting shoot, dropped 5/10 on the next stand then finishing oh 87/100!!! 

English scores don't count towards Scottish classifications, so no scores from down south included in averages!!

Maybe next time. :cry:

How does this work?  These new cutoffs are they applied to todays avg or to your avg on Dec 1st?

Last edited by a moderator:

How does this work?  These new cutoffs are they applied to todays avg or to your avg on Dec 1st?
Our new classes are based on the average taken on the last day of October.  Any average after that goes towards next time.  If that is what you mean.

I've had a good few months, got my first score of 90 (93) which was also joint HG at Southdown, then 94 at Churchill's.  Won my class in the Premier League as well. 

Stayed in A for Sporting but my average went from 77.4 in issue 50 to 81.4 in issue 51, so I'm happy to add an average of 4 targets considering I compete most weeks.  I'm starting issue 52 on 83.4 so it's a good start towards my next target of being AA 

Sportrap I've gone up to A, my average has jumped from 75.8 to 82.00, issue 52 I start on 83.1

Really happy with how the progression continues. 

Well done Dan! I have plateaud at sporting after 11 years.. Probably AAA just out of my reach, so am now trying to go forward in Fitasc, Although not doing much of it. Hopefully B next time.. Just had a win in C at Southdown though, so might have more success in the next 6 months..

Rupert

Your new classification will be effective from 1st December 2016 and is based on your averages as at 31st October 2016. If you log on to the CPSA website > 'Members' > 'Your averages and scores' then the current averages shown are bang up to date. At the top RH corner of the page scroll down to Issue 51 and enter. These are the averages your latest classification will be based on.

If you are not registered on the CPSA website send me you CPSA number and I'll have a look.

DT

One remains in C, think I may be due a watch soon for long service in said class 
C is for contributor, shoot organizers love us, profitability is built on our unquestionable loyalty to the sport as a whole :angel:

Still in A about 13 years now 
Always reckoned A class should be attainable for most regular shooters after a few years, but its a big job to go further. I spent about 6 years in A and i was lucky enough to be able to do 50+ shoots per year, otherwise it would have been very tough to move up for me.

Latest posts

Back