CPSA Issue 51 Cut Offs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always reckoned A class should be attainable for most regular shooters after a few years, but its a big job to go further. I spent about 6 years in A and i was lucky enough to be able to do 50+ shoots per year, otherwise it would have been very tough to move up for me.
I think we can safely say I've found my level. 

The trouble is 10 year's ago a middle eightys score  would win money and quite often the class now you need a low ninetys.

It would appear that I have managed to move up into A class in ESP by the skin of my teeth! 

Havent actually shot a reg shoot for about 2-3 months though due to a bloody trapped nerve in my neck! Any more than a 50 bird shoot does me in! :-(

Fingers crossed I can start again in time for spring... :)

I am still bottom of the classes for everything. I have however got a classification for nearly everything. 

I do enjoy those trap games. Even DTL is quite fun now I know how to do it.

I am still bottom of the classes for everything. I have however got a classification for nearly everything. 

You won't stay there x

I have long since bothered myself with classes and the like or how good or bad (by comparison) i am at any discipline, you enjoy shooting a myriad of different disciplines and could well be in AA class of "most disciplines shot per season and enjoyed it" nothing better than that ?

Lord knows how but I've managed to stay in A for ESP despite a shocking run of form due to home/work stress earlier in the year. 

Well done to everyone who's moved in the direction they wanted to. 

Lord knows how but I've managed to stay in A for ESP despite a shocking run of form due to home/work stress earlier in the year. 

Well done to everyone who's moved in the direction they wanted to. 
I remember I do hope things are much better now for you.  

Apparently i have "Sandbagged my way into C" who in there right mind would spend 3 grand doing that is my answer!!

Would have been easier/cheaper to bribe someone and stay at home.

Change of gun,lack of concentration and a few other factors have contributed...role on next year and an uphill battle  :D

Apparently i have "Sandbagged my way into C" who in there right mind would spend 3 grand doing that is my answer!!

Would have been easier/cheaper to bribe someone and stay at home.

Change of gun,lack of concentration and a few other factors have contributed...role on next year and an uphill battle  :D
It's the highest ever cut off for B class, at 69.00. And you missed it by sod all..

Latest posts

Back