Culinary Hints

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wonko the Sane

If you're half in the bag and steamed rice seems like a good idea, avoid grabbing the bag of designer popcorn in place of the designer rice.  They cook up real different.

Beer popsicles aren't nearly as good an idea as it sounds

Howerver, small watermelons injected with vodka and chilled before cutting are really ecellent

Bloody Mary Tomatoes are good too.

Mix vodka, tabasco and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow tray.  Cut crosses in the bottom of cherry tomatoes and stand them cross side down in the mix.  Leave in the fridge to soak up the mix. Dip in celery salt and eat.

Never put gravy on an individually baked apple pie and serve it with chips and peas, it may look like a home made steak pie but its actually not and will not taste nice at all.

There endeth my culinary tip from experience.

I eat my peas with honey
I've done it all my life
It makes the peas taste funny
But it keeps them on the knife:p

I eat my peas with honey
I've done it all my life
It makes the peas taste funny
But it keeps them on the knife:p
But you can glaze carrots with honey or maple syrup, add some caraway, and you're away.

As it were...

you don't need honey or maple syrup as Gravy also helps adhere peas to ones fork. Gravy has many uses, its the future.

you don't need honey or maple syrup as Gravy also helps adhere peas to ones fork. Gravy has many uses, its the future.
Though that was curry sauce....the future :laugh:

Mrs ips is weird she has curry sauce on her fish from the chippy. Strange woman.

But you can glaze carrots with honey or maple syrup, add some caraway, and you're away. As it were...

Glaze chipolatas  with honey after frying  :)

:santa:
Although it is a crime in itself, flambé with cheap scotch after glazing..

Sent from my mobile wiv fumbs

Best way to have one of your 5 a day fruit.....!!

Rhubarb gin.....the new black......it is the future don't ya know... :wink:

2ptuoe9.jpg

Best way to have one of your 5 a day fruit.....!!

Rhubarb gin.....the new black......it is the future don't ya know... :wink:

2ptuoe9.jpg
Rhubarb Gin, Christ Tinker I thought mrs ips was weird but that is just plane wrong :)

Latest posts

Back