EJ CHURCHILL ESP REG, 7.1.16

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Hewland

First one of 2016.

Entries are 9am to 2pm, just turn up. All welcome.

Looking forward to it and to seeing many of you there.

A good course, with some tough stands. Crikey I felt rusty after a bit of a break. Wind and rain are my other excuses, but I just didn't do well today, 80. An easier start to the course and a much trickier second half. I dropped 4 on simple stand 1 which wasn't good.. 

Might be a nicer shoot for those that started after 12 as it dried up and the sun came out. My HG prediction is 95.

A busy car park!

I shot at 10.30am got drenched managed 86/100. Good course though, quiet when I was there, whipped round in an hour.

Shot this today, in the afternoon in a very illustrious "squad" , many thanks Nick Chipper Portlock, Lee Newman and Kev "this month it's a Perazzi" Childs, most enjoyable afternoon and course, for these that went and can remember the course, I got badly caught out by a slow rabbit (st4) the distant "shot it before the post" racing rabbit on st5, a pair of Simo left to right midis, have to confess I did  not a clue, but the only target I really disliked was an 1/4 orange left to right that went up a green bank ( easily seen) then into the sky and I lost sight of it, I should have done better overall and at the end of the day that sentiment was echoed by around 100 others.

didnt get wet, didn't get cold, well done Steve Lovatt, Gloucester boy done good.

oops add a well done to Ade Johnson and another win in the "trenches" that is C Class to HardFocus, Paul Ricketts 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work, Paul. If you could hurry up and leave C class that would be a great help to the rest of us! :-D

Latest posts

Back