GAME OF THE WEEK !

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we know exactly what sort of bloke would want to do that Ips.

Clearly not the type that we would want to associate ourselves with. :girlhaha:

yep

we will stick with shooting me thinks its a safer "game" all things considered. Although I did once have a bloke stroke my forend.

it was a semi .................. Beevertail.

yep

we will stick with shooting me thinks its a safer "game" all things considered. Although I did once have a bloke stroke my forend.

it was a semi .................. Beevertail.
I have a 20 bore that a few people have had their hands on and it could be described as a bit game, but I would never allow anyone to wrap their fingers around my little schnabel, except possibly, my Wife, but only on special occasions, like Birthdays and such. :angel:

Hmmmmm schnable wrapping, eh?  And and letting some stranger stroke a forend?  More arcane terminology but I suppose that's all to be expected on a limey forum about anything.

And a special thanks to Ian L for the rundown.  Bit esoteric but I'll save it for reference JIC    ;)   And not long ago I watched the womens' sevens cup and that was interesting.  Talk about some mean women!  IIRC the Rooskis in particular.

I suspect that ips is a Aston Villa fan and manifests his frustration in the making of all those lists

Latest posts

Back