Gun reviews on youtube

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lloyd could you give me an honest opinion on the invictus v vs f3 on regards to reliability and overall quality I have heard the guerini throws fantastic patterns and a easy gun to shoot standard rib does one gun soak up recoil better also triggers?  My local cartridge supplier supplies guerini and I can try them there just have not had the chance. I have got in my head the blaser is a more premium gun but am I been stupid I also kno its a personal thing.

Thank you tom

good one  , any news on a collaboration  with my lyons   ?    shooting glasses  , contact lens ,  prescription shooting glasses   ,  would be a winner  I think !   would probably need  several separate vids  to do the subject justice .   

14 hours ago, Lloyd Pattison said:

Nice job. 

Could I suggest a review of the Rizzini BR440. I've seen one on the interweb and they look intersting with some bold claims.  

good one  , any news on a collaboration  with my lyons   ?    shooting glasses  , contact lens ,  prescription shooting glasses   ,  would be a winner  I think !   would probably need  several separate vids  to do the subject justice .   
I believe we are waiting til April to coincide with new stuff from Pilla. I do need to give him a bell though.

Nice job. 

Could I suggest a review of the Rizzini BR440. I've seen one on the interweb and they look intersting with some bold claims.  
If you could suggest that to the chaps at ASI so they could send me one that would help :)  I have asked but not had a response.

The Fabarm RS12 is a gun i'd been keen to have a shoot of.  Glad I never got around to it now :)  

I had a failed shooting crisis with a C.G Summit Impact and no matter what configuration of adjustable stock and rib height i couldn't hit a barn door with it.  Such a shame as I maintain it was a beautiful looking gun that felt superb to shoot.

I'm confused by this Llyod, you refer to this as a "Caesar Product" My understanding is it's imported by Anglo Italian who also import Caesar Guerini. But unless I'm mistaken, the Fabarm and the CG's are not made in the same factory and not even in the same town. 

Latest posts

Back