HAPPY BIRTHDAY IPS

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian

Happy Birthday Ips - hope you have an extra special day xx :)

Secret's out now then!!   :fie:   Happy Birthday 'Old'un!

Let's try for the same number of pages as his age. Modesty forbids me to reveal this of course???   First post on page 50 get a prize though!

Is it possible to go off thread with this one?   :sarcastic: Let's see...................?

ah hahahahahahahahaha Happy Birthday.......

but please.........

Get off that cake.................!!!!!

2nj966p.jpg

Last edited:
Well thank you all very much most kind of you, I am genuinely touched :)

I have absolutely no idea were the last decade went to and hope to god the next one isn't as quick.

Mrs ips pressie this morning was ............. (No not that you have a one track mind)

4 nights in a posh villa overlooking the bay of "Ville frauch" (between Nice and Monte carlo for the uninitiated)in sept so lucky me. We love this area of france but its 5 years since we visited so looking fwd to that. :)

Tinker

I am disappointed in you to say the very least.

When I allowed you to take some naughty pictures of me you promised they were for your own personal enjoyment and you would never ever show them. Tut tut, you cant even trust your friends these days.

Happy birthday you old fart.....have a good one mate!!!  Did your bus pass arrive on time? You can now get your Ramipril free of charge, all us over 60's do!!!! :haha:

Latest posts

Back