Hello All from newbie Eye Candy Loader Rebecca

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_42438420_fastshowdukewimborne270.jpg

Hi Rebecca (that was my mothers name) I may have some opportunities for your girls coming up soon, if you know what I mean. I will spread the word. Just a thought, what about those well known shooters who shoot for the other side, so to speak. Maybe I could go back to my old male modelling job and pack up being a sparky.

The two in the middle of the second picture look a bit ropey!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

But it is a good idea, and the old farts will no doubt enjoy their days shooting so much more - I know I would! :wub:
I think their shooting might deteriorate as they are not going to have their eye on the ball are they but as long as they are happy!

Anyway good idea and welcome!

Welcome, and a great idea.

I always say you can tell a women buy the weapon she holds, 3 side by side's!!!, 1 over and under!!!, and two must be new to the game, and undecided!!!

Certainly a good idea, no mistake.....would certainly improve a Game day, no end.

Now...tag lines:

Eye Candy Loaders, are just as good with either hand.

Be the envy of the Shoot, with an Eye Candy Loader on your Peg.

An Eye Candy Loader, is always ready when you need to unload.

No matter your luck, an Eye Candy Loader guarantees you a Nice Pair.

An Eye Candy Loader, won't hesitate to put one in your Chamber.

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly a good idea, no mistake.....would certainly improve a Game day, no end.

Now...tag lines:

Eye Candy Loaders, are just as good with either hand.

Be the envy of the Shoot, with an Eye Candy Loader on your Peg.

An Eye candy Loader, is always ready when you need to unload.

No matter your luck, an Eye Candy Loader guarantees you a Nice Pair.

An Eye Candy Loader, won't hesitate to put one in your Chamber.
Or - "Eye Candy Loaders: ensuring your output is as good as our input!"

Don't see how it is a new or decent idea, women have been selling the pleasure of their company to men for centuries.

This thread should be in the services section.

Don't see how it is a new or decent idea, women have been selling the pleasure of their company to men for centuries.

This thread should be in the services section.
Women have been taking advantage of our manly vices, since the birth of trade...they were the first Entrepreneurs! :D

A new idea to Game shooting though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I saw the ladies in Pull!...did I not see any in Breeks/tweed in there? Or was it the same set of pictures?

Definitely good advice there though...as you say, a set of teeth chattering away next to you on a cold day would get tedious pretty quick. The ladies can still look lovely and do their job, without short skirts etc...

Latest posts

Back