Hello from Cardiff

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldcarling

Hello all,

My name is Trev, from Cardiff, South Wales and have recently become hooked on this great sport.

I've had a few lessons at my local club over the last couple of months, getting a feel for the sport and trying out as many makes of shotguns as possible and made my first purchase at the weekend.

From what I've seen there is a wealth of knowledge and advice on this forum so thanks in advance for all the newbie questions I'm bound to ask.

All the best

Trev

Hi Trev! Welcome to the Forum and as you are already finding out a very obsessive sport! Enjoy your visits to ShootClay.

Hi Trev welcome :hi:   (your not the famous trade center wales Trev ??? :laugh:  ) enjoy the forum butty and most of all enjoy our great sport :hunter:

Welcome trev I had a shoot at the mid Wales shooting centre Tuesday there is one for your list a cracking setup nice clubhouse fab layouts and friendly staff with a nice choice of guns....

Welcome Trev. I'll be down in your neck of the woods soon so may have to pick your brains or join you for a shoot!

Latest posts

Back