Hello from Dorset

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have confirmed they have received it and cashed the cheque and they have said it could take up to 6 months ...... I hope I have not lost interest by then.
Hold on in there its well worth it.There is a lot to choose from shooting wise around here.From straw baiiers to the number 1 ground in

the country Southern Counties. If you need any help send me an e mai,l i am in Bournemouth myself. :girlcrazy:

Welcome to the forum Mister B

My wife and I were very lucky, we applied for our SGC on the Thursday, we took it the paperwork down to the police station, the lady there checked it and we paid cash. Got a call the next day to arrange the interview, he came on the Monday, so it was a mad rush to get out the weekend to buy and fit a safe, we both got our SGC on the Friday after, so just over a week. We live in Norfolk.

Seems it depends on where you live then.

Hope it arrives very soon mate, think positive thoughts 

Have confirmed they have received it and cashed the cheque and they have said it could take up to 6 months ...... I hope I have not lost interest by then.
You could always nip up to Southern Counties with Garry and myself, at least you will be able to get your eye in mate!

Thanks for all your kind words and offers guys. The boss thinks it is a good idea to catch up on the jobs around the house while I am waiting but I would like to take you up on your offer to join you at some point. Think I will just take a drive out there and have a look around.actually I'm going to check opening times over Easter right now

Latest posts

Back