Hello from Germany

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tontaube

As part of taking my hunter exam in 2008 I had to shoot trap. And I really enjoyed shooting clays from then on. Being 42 now, I go shooting clays more often than I go hunting.

As German I have to rely on my school English. That will make me more of a reader than a writer. I apologize for the very probable high number of mistakes that are due to occur. My understanding ability is better developed than my active usage of English.

I am living in Northing-Westphalia. I had the chance to shoot in a CPSA Club, that was offered by BFG (British Forces Germany). The Club is closed now, but it was nice to see a different attitude towards shooting clays and a different way to teach that (CPSA method). And it was nice to speak English once in a while.

By the way "Tontaube" is the German word for "clay pigeon".

Last edited by a moderator:
Wilkommen! Your schoolboy English is MUCH better than my German. Enjoy ShootClay, any questions, please let me know.

I will be in NRW next week.... In Muenster on business.

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express

Guten tag. Your English is much better than quite a few natives on here so you'll be fine. I failed my German O Level exam.

Back