Hello from Hull

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Supercharged

Hi guys , just taken up clays again after 25yrs , I'm a 22 cal Target Shooter and have spare time in between comps. Just bough a new Baretta Silver Pigeon and shoot at Humberside Shooting Ground. Anyone else here from the area ?

Rich

Sometimes you have to bite your tongue or hold your fingers in this case, sometimes you can get treated like your opinion doesn't matter.  Its a forum so everyone has there own opinion.  At times it may feel like your out numbered, it takes some time to learn how to take some of the characters etc.  But you get used to it.  Its a cracking forum with generally a good bunch, lots of good information and discussions, so get stuck in!

Sometimes you have to bite your tongue or hold your fingers in this case, sometimes you can get treated like your opinion doesn't matter.  Its a forum so everyone has there own opinion.  At times it may feel like your out numbered, it takes some time to learn how to take some of the characters etc.  But you get used to it.  Its a cracking forum with generally a good bunch, lots of good information and discussions, so get stuck in!
Thank you , I,m on plenty of forums so I know the score , seems like a nice bunch on here , alittle quite by my standards .

Latest posts

Back