Hello from Leicestershire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please explain how i go about adding my details to the profile? I have tried several times but it won't let me save it as it states that all of the fields arn't complete, all are filled in except the bottom one where it asks you to either choose a file or add a link.. i have tried both but they don't seem to work. i'm  a little lost with this and unsure how to get round it so any help would be brill

jamie 

Hello and welcome. 

Not sure how to fix the problem you're having. I've just tried editing my profile, and it seems fine?

The forum is using new software recently so there are atill some bugs here and there. I'm sure Matt (shootclayadmin) will be along soon, and can help you though. :)

edit: I have just looked again, and I'm now getting the same issue! Must be a bug that needs sorting....

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please explain how i go about adding my details to the profile? I have tried several times but it won't let me save it as it states that all of the fields arn't complete, all are filled in except the bottom one where it asks you to either choose a file or add a link.. i have tried both but they don't seem to work. i'm  a little lost with this and unsure how to get round it so any help would be brill

jamie 
​Perhaps we should just swap computers  :wink:  

My guess is you're using an out of date browser or something like that. Try clearing out your Cashe memory, that might help? 

Latest posts

Back