Hello from Stafford

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac1

Hi all. Just joined this web forum and look forward to chatting to like minded clay shooter's. I am relativley new to this great sport having only started shooting last June. I am the pround owner of a new Browning Heritage 12 bore sport shotgun and a MK38 GR5 sporter to. My local clay club's are Ranton gun club and Shugborough shooting school soon to be renamed "Oakedge shooting club" I am 60 years young and my wife at the tender age of 70 has also started shooting but from her wheel chair :D She's doing quite well to. I look forward to reading all your post's.

Regards, Malc

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard BigMac! Hope you enjoy Shootclay, Any questions - please let me know...

Hi Malc, good to welcome another Staffie. Will most probably catch up with you at Ranton, Great little club. :cool:

Allen.
Hi Al, You'll have to make you self nown to me. I think I know who you are. :wink: I'll be there this Saturday.

Hi Malc, Think I am at Sealand (OT practice) this Sat. but will catch up with you one day!. Al.

hi and welcome bigmac .. great to hear about u and the mrs … any advice then please ask I'm sure you will get a good response :)

Back