Hello

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchman

Hello from the isle of man , just started shooting OT about 12 months ago , really enjoying it will be coming over to the UK this year to do some of the selection shoots to try for an MQS.

cheers

Welcome aboard Watchman - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know.

Be interested to hear what the shooting scene is like on the Isle of Man

Hi folks thanks for the welcome , . yes know the crumpet mention no names, Yep TT practice starts this Saturday night, I will be at beverly for the OT selection shoot on the first race day (2nd/3rd june) I am a bit gutted about that.

We have a pretty good shooting scene really for a small area , 3 clay ranges , the best arguably being the Ayres which has a fairly big sporting set up 2 skeet layouts 3 DTL and of course a full Olympic trap layout with a nasty back ground, heres a link to the club website I assume thats ok http://www.bluepointshooting.co.uk/index.php

Hi Watchman - welcome to the forum :D

2012 is the first TT I've missed in nearly 30 years :( but I've now lost interest in bikes since I started clay shooting :huh:

Last year I went to the other clay club - next to the sewage plant ^_^ and borrowed one of the guys guns for a couple of rounds of skeet

Latest posts

Back