Hello!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redders

Hello All, I'm Mark Redstone, but prefer to be known by my nickname "Redders"

I'm 41yo and from the Sleaford area in Lincolnshire and as i'm in the Army, i mainly shoot at a nearby military club.

I ferreted, fished and rough shot as a child and the discovered target rifle shooting. This took me to Bisley and the chance to shoot with England. Unfortunately, i turned it down to join the Army at 16yo in 1988. Now i am still competitive with a rifle at work, but do not target shoot for the sport.

I hope to be as good at Clay shooting as i was at target rifle shooting. I'm struggling with Skeet at the mo and am consistently getting 22/25. The 3 i drop are random each time i fire, so i know its possible for me to get all 25. I have done 25/25 (75) for DTL, 21/25 at ABT and my sporting is random, but around 18/25. So i have a long way to go, but little time as im now 41yo.

I'll probably bore some of you with what may seem like simple questions, but im like a sponge for knowledge at the mo. Im researching skeet online and general clay shooting etc on YouTube.

Well, thats enough waffle from me for now, just a few lines to say hi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Redders - often visit up that way (My Mum lives just outside Horncastle) - get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay!

Welcome redders, you'll get loads of answers to your questions on here .

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome :D check out my little skeet blog in my signature, only just started shooting it seriously myself so its a big learning curve! 

Welcome :hunter:

I'm further up in Lincs but I think you have a couple of good grounds near you.

Hi Redders and welcome :hi:

I have only just started shooting ABT here in France, have only scored 17 but hope to improve that over this season. If I could get the scores you are getting in the disciplines you quote I would be very pleased indeed! I am 57 retired and have even less time than you to get my score up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back