help ...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will,

If you want to find out about the gun, send Gamba an e-mail and give them the serial number, they'll give you all the information.

[email protected]

Don't expect a prompt reply though, they tend to take their time answering e-mails!

Or, you could try Humberside Shooting Ground. They are Gamba importers - the only ones in the UK I believe. Paul Thornton is their resident gunsmith for Gamba's, very knowledgeable and helpful.

[email protected]

As has been said, the most important thing is that it fits!

Tony

well i got 13 on the first round of 25 and 11 on the second so dropped a little , but i did borrow a mates beratta 626 sporter ,,, no sore cheek felt a lot better than the gamba ...

well i have been to the local gunsmiths , and with a limited budget , i have now bought a browning 325 sporter 30" multi choke ,,,, i know its not the newest but its in fantastic condition grade 3 ,,,, so now looking forward to sunday for mt first shoot with it ,..... ..hi 28g clay buster ,, funny you should message me , my wife is a paramedic in the southwest , sadly they dont have clayshooting team

Sounds like a really good buy, 30" 325 is an excellent gun with the bonus of being a grade 3. I'm all for going for older guns in good condition - the gun I shoot best with is a 1987 Beretta 682 x trap, I also have another one made in 1986 and a Miroku 3800 trap made in 1993.

I think you will get on very well with it

Latest posts

Back