Hi all

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Nash

Hi to you all, well where do i start. I have been shooting since i was 14, 64 years now still reg with the cpsa now AA class sporting  i used to shoot clays alot with the best shooters in the uk and abroad.  Even the fiddler J Dyson, some of you might know me when i used to shoot skeet at kingsferry kent with my old mate George Digweed. He told me one day years ago he would be shooting 100 straight at sporting, i just said to him yea yea, but just look how well he has done. I am now trying after illness to shoot from an electric wheelchair but finding it realy hard going as i cant get it in to the cages to get into a position to shoot. Looking to see what is going on with the members on this forum and having a chat with some.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL, SAFE SHOOTING. Atb Joe. ;)

Welcome aboard Joe - get stuck in and Enjoy ShootClay.

Would be great to hear what grounds are really accessible from a 'chair - always interesting to share that info with others who may be looking.  

hi joe,i am a wheelchair user and know most grounds where you can shoot.The refs will normally let you shoot from the side of the cages,as you will probably know biddys is good to get round and depending how far east you are orston is realy good for access .If you need any advice on access(you obviously dont need any on shooting)  pm me. 

Big welcome Joe - hope you enjoy poking round the forum and will be good to get your input.

Hope you long continue to enjoy your shooting  :hunter:

hi joe,i am a wheelchair user and know most grounds where you can shoot.The refs will normally let you shoot from the side of the cages,as you will probably know biddys is good to get round and depending how far east you are orston is realy good for access .If you need any advice on access(you obviously dont need any on shooting)  pm me. 
Ring you later Paul. :good:

Latest posts

Back