Hi Fellow Shooters

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoB1

Hi All,

Just joined the forum this morning.

Im an Irishman living in Wigan, been here nearly a year.

In Ireland I owned a Baikel 627 for 7 years. I shot DTL trap with it, with mediocre results. But I had fun! Didn't get to shoot too often (full-time student back then, so no time, no car & no money!). It shot well enough, poor scores were 99% down to me. I was able to kill 70/100 with it (and got 23/25 once), so very much C-class (or D-class?!). It didn't suit me well, since Im left-handed. Thats my excuse & im sticking to it! :)

I've been shooting sporting clays with a work friend recently, and caught the bug again!

I recently sold that Baikel and Im now in the process for applying for a licence over here. If I can get one, I'll get a good competition gun, something with an adjustable comb and get it fitted to me. But thats a while off yet.

Anyway good to be here, look forward to discussing & learning!

Rob

Hi Rob welcome to the forum :hi:  enjoy there are a few on here up near you and I get up that way quite a bit, some nice grounds around there to have a shot.

welcome aboard... get stuck in and enjoy ShootClay

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Thanks everyone, good to be here.

I booked the day off today to have a bit of tuition up at Wrexham shooting ground. What a facility! Shot some skeet, DTL, compact sporting and also about 14 of the 16 sporting stands. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Big thanks to Arnold Cliffe for bringing me around. And for the use of his Beretta 686, what a beaut to shoot. Cant wait for the next lesson.

Latest posts

Back