Hi from Germany

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneThumbShooter

Hi,

my name is Dan and I´ve been shooting clay irregulary for the last 10 years. After having studied in the States and Europe I returned to Germany, where I recently got back into skeet shooting.

I stumbled upon this forum while I was searching for info on paralympic skeet shooting. This forum had the most valuable info out on the net (except maybe a very interesting newspaper article on a woman from the UK in a wheelchair, who is aiming for the paralympics).

Due to an accident I am sporting only one thumb on my right hand serving as my trigger finger. I love skeet and some people have suggested to me to become competitve. In any sport olympic gold is the peak of the peak so I want to stay up to date on skeet in general but developments within the disabled community as well.

Hoping for a lively exchange on this website.

Best,

Dan

Hi dan

At the moment there is no disabled olympic skeet but the( itaians) fitav are in charge of a program that is devaloping olympic trap with hope of getting it to the paralympics,and they are doing a hell of a good job with it.Have a look at www.disabledsg.co.uk and disabled shooters group on face book.

Latest posts

Back