Hi From Nuneaton

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieM

Hi, just signed up and thought I would say hello.

Been shooting for about 18 months, I even break a few clays every now and then.

Mainly a fun shooter although it seems to be taking up more and more of my weekends, so maybe I could be classed as addicted or slightly obsessed  :biggrin:

Looking forward to being part of the community.

Hi steve I'm also from Nuneaton, where do you shoot ?

Hi StevieM

Good to see another chap from Nuneaton.  Enjoyt the forum, everybody here has helped me a lot!!

Hi Steve, I think we know each other the real world don't we?
Hi Rich, I finally got around to signing up, been meaning to for a few weeks now.

Got a different place to try this weekend if you are free, I'll text you later.

Yes steve spa fitasc, ginger ninja and dag and I all shoot spa regular saying that we did kegworth 100 reg fitasc last Sunday, never tried welsh covert yet

Yes steve spa fitasc, ginger ninja and dag and I all shoot spa regular saying that we did kegworth 100 reg fitasc last Sunday, never tried welsh covert yet
In that case we've either shot together before or would at least recognise each other, I have a dreadful memory for names though ;)

Hi Ian, dag myself and ginger ninja are all planning the grange early doors Sunday, I just been over to normanton sg and did a quick 50

Latest posts

Back