Hi from Staffordshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JungleJim

Hello there,

Bit about me, I'm 31, live in rural Staffordshire (DE13) and enjoy fishing, shooting and mountain biking.

I started shotgun shooting in early 2010 and started with a Silver Pigeon 3, which I still have (restocked in better wood that fits me better!). I have a few shotguns and enjoy pigeon, clay and game shooting.

Enjoying clay shooting more now I have a mate that does it and my scores have improved dramatically as a result. Generally shoot at Doveridge, Garlands and some local Sunday morning shoots.

Anyway, I'm in the market for a new Sporter and internet searching for views lead me to this site!

Welcome jim there are quite a few shooters from staffs on here

Welcome to shootclay.com. What a pity you live in a County where clayshooting is not very popular and  done by people who cannot shoot.

If ever you need educating or help, venture over the border to Shropshire where the people are so friendly and of course superb shots.

Welcome to shootclay.com. What a pity you live in a County where clayshooting is not very popular and  done by people who cannot shoot.
If ever you need educating or help, venture over the border to Shropshire where the people are so friendly and of course superb shots.
If the Home Office do ever grant you your passport why not take a trip over to Staffs and visit one of the many beautiful grounds we have to offer. You may have to queue though as they are generally quite busy :)

Latest posts

Back