Hi from Warwickshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MW1

Hi,

Myself and a friend (FloaterSi on these forums) have recently taken up this addictive and what is probably going to turn out to be an expensive sport!! I am now looking to buy my first gun and after trying a few different makes and models at various grounds I am looking for a good condition S/H Browning Ultra XS 32" barrels.

I'll be keeping my eyes on all the usual sites and have put a wanted advert up on here.

Hopefully I will get to meet a few of the Warwickshire members at some point in the future. I have been shooting up at Wedgenock, Three Lakes and Edgehill so far.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi mw1 I m from Warwickshire as well so welcome . There is a gp sporter for sale in shoot bay on here I think that is 32"

Yea my gp SOR the one you see me shoot at spa-vale sent him a pm to offer him trying it at local ground it will hold it's own against most xt/xs ultras

I know Carlos why you selling it got another gun?

Welcome, slippery slope now then - my 1st gun (still have it) was an Ultra XS titanium, a good bit of kit for sure.   Have you tried Barby Sporting (Weds and Sat) near Rugby? 

PM replied to Carlos. I like the adjustable combe option on the XS's. No I have not been over to Barby yet.

Mark

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy, and join the debates.

Good bunch on here.

Stew

Latest posts

Back