Hi!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for not being back here sooner. Unfortunately work kept getting in the way of personal time but I've now re-prioritised :D It did however mean I missed the events listed above.

I do come bearing good news (for me) though in that I have been approved for my SGC so will be looking to start some shopping soon. Going to get some noisebreakers after reading the review and thread on here.

Welcome Chris, Just up the road in Wantage, another shooting couple here too :D I swear this place sounds more like a swingers club every time I come on :.: :.:

As been said before pop up to 4 counties on the 8th even if you dont shoot it they have top burgers and oink in bread and I would imagine quite a few off here will shoot it ;)
I used to live outside Wantage. Where do you shoot? Also, instead of keys in the bowl, is it cartridges .?

Nicola said:
Actually 'we' for giving the lessons is me ..

I decided to offer free lessons to new Berkshire members who want to improve their shooting because we (the committee) found after some questioning of Berkshire members that some were afraid to shoot the championships because they thought that they were not good enough. We want all of our shooters in the county to be happy and confident to come to have a go in the championships.

(P.s. I am a coach..... In case you were wondering).
Ah that's cool. Where do you do the lessons?

Also, thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Shoot all over the shop mate, best thing is check out the meetups section, quite a few of us around your area :D

Hi Chris - you'll love it! Have fun. :D

By the way Nic and Tobi, do I qualify for free lessons if I've driven THROUGH Berkshire?? :cool: :D

Nicola, my post was an (obviously poor!) attempt to be amusing! However, I may well take up you up on your very kind offer! I'll send you an e-mail. :)

Back