Horrid start to my day

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these days driving anywere for any reason is stressful however there is never any excuse to treat ladies in the way Sian and Roberts cousin were treated. This I fear only goes to highlight a general lack of respect by many if not the majority of younger blokes. I was brought up in the RAF to respect all ladies and anyone older than me, perhaps etiquette should be on the school curriculum??

generally speaking we are outnumbered   about 3 to 1   with lowlife scumbags  who have no respect  or civility  ,   they breed like rabbits   (no disrespect  to rabbits )   and  contribute nothing to society  .      rant over  the ramipril has kicked in .   :cool:  

It's a sad indictment of our society today Sian, as said, report his behaviour along with the reg. no. and ask that he be given words of advice regarding his behaviour.....

It's a sad indictment of our society today Sian, as said, report his behaviour along with the reg. no. and ask that he be given words of advice regarding his behaviour.....
I did and he was.  I don't want to take it any further and I can imagine the officer I spoke to would have given him a bit of a frightener so that's enough for me.  To counterbalance this situation with  a white van I must report that a white van and his man protected my car with his van when an over zealous BMW driver thought I had no right to be in my lane and wanted to push me into the central reservation the other day.  So balance is restored.

Latest posts

Back