Howdy Y'all from the Ozarks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadKarma

Howdy! I'm a 52 year old Navy Vet, native born and raised here in the Ozark hills of SW MO. I've left and came back 5 times, but just can't get away from here.

I've messed around some with clay sports, but nothing real serious even though I really enjoyed it. It always seemed that the "elitist" mindset was seriously entrenched around here. If you didn't shoot an "A" list shotgun, I felt that not even the staff paid any attention to you. But I'm gonna give it another try. I'm in the market for a Browning Gold to get me started.

Glad to be here.

Lee

Welcome aboard Lee...  once spent a very nice few weeks in Springfield MO, good memories of time on the Ozark Lakes and at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO.

Lovely part of the world. 

Welcome to ShootClay. 

Thanks everyone.

I work in Branson, MO. I was able to visit a lot of the countries in Europe, but the one I really wanted to visit and did not get too was the UK. One of the things on my bucket list is to have a pint of bitters in a small town pub.

One of the things on my bucket list is to have a pint of bitters in a small town pub.
Good luck with finding one that's still open, since the smoking ban there all either shut or about to be.

PS

apart from Les's local but of course he has shares in it by now :)

Tinker bell said:
WTF is SW MO to the uneducated??

Welcome
I thought same but did not like saying, I thought I would leave it to you to tacktfully ask for clarification.

So were is it that tinker refers to with her abbreviation place name (presumably) of WTF

"Western" something or another maybe ?

Welcome Lee. If ever you find yourself in my neck of the woods, I'd be happy to buy you a nice pint of Bitter in a decent old English Pub :good:

Latest posts

Back