Internet Service Providers

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough - was just interested is all.  

I pay for all the sport. 

Do you think you get value for money? I find I get bored with the football now. I can rarely watch a match in full.

Do you think you get value for money? I find I get bored with the football now. I can rarely watch a match in full.
I love football (and I know that is unfashionable here) and Formula One... and sometimes cricket. 

In my twenties, I was a season ticket holder at at my team, but marriage, house owning and ultimately a child - meant that I had to ditch that expense. Now, my club charges over £1000 for a season ticket - and the time/effort and cost for is not affordable for me. 

So - I pay a monthly tax on my Sky TV - and I get to watch two or three matches from my team, and the other benefits I get. I like to kid myself that my money goes directly in an envelope to my club, and enables them to overstaff the midfield with lightweight, nippy players that occasionally score amazing goals.

I know it's not the case, and the money goes to pay for gold plated Ferraris etc - but I am OK with that, it's 90 minutes of excitement for me... 

Latest posts

Back