ips does simulated

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An easy trap to fall into, I think clays contribute to this ... spent Friday with a very good shot who concentrated on clays since end of season and he didn't have time to even raise the gun to a few fast, windy pigeon..
indeed,

I set out to experiment with swing through BUT in the heat of the moment I defaulted to my preferred method of see it and shoot it, I have no idea what I was doing but by Jove it worked. I have concluded from this that I was right all along and I am much better when I just do it.
Robert Churchill would be proud of you and just say, "I told you so". 

Charlie, by that I assume Mr churchil must have commented at some time about just "doing it". ?? Is there an anecdote recorded. ?

Ian, you'll just have to read his book on technique/methodology.  If I didn't detest the word I would call it seminal.

Ian, you'll just have to read his book on technique/methodology.  If I didn't detest the word I would call it seminal.
I will have a butchers on amazon Charlie last book I got from there was 1p I kid you not ?

I will have a butchers on amazon Charlie last book I got from there was 1p I kid you not ?
It may work for you.

He was a short, fat man..............................'just sayin' 

Oh, and by the way,  he was NOT the one of cigar fame  !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back