Is this the most overpriced item ever.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one, not as good quality as other Musto gear I have.  

Beer towel just as good if not better. Paying for the name, I wont buy another...

Last edited by a moderator:
I just use a beer/bar towel from the pub, have done for ages, they cost me nothing and they remind me that drinking is cheaper than shooting! :laugh:
Really one of the reasons i started shooting as it cost me less than going to the pub on a sunday afternoon and i figured it was probably better for me...what the bloody hell does that say about my input! or maybe beer is just vastly more expensive round her

Take a walk to the top of the hill at either Doveridge or West Mids and the 'why' will be self explanatory.

As will shooting in the rain.

Take a walk to the top of the hill at either Doveridge or West Mids and the 'why' will be self explanatory.

As will shooting in the rain.
nearly died the first time shooting sporting at west mids, probably says more about me than the ground though aha!

Towels come in very handy in the summer if you're a trap shooter, or in hot climates if you're an international.

Tinkerbell will probably second that, on that note... Can you remember when the trend on the trap ground was a gun sock rather than a slip Nicola?? That was quite a weird one...

I hate to admit it but I have one of those musto towels, bought it out the sale bin at a farm supplies place near us for a couple of quid though. Very nice towel and looks the part for a few quid.

Really one of the reasons i started shooting as it cost me less than going to the pub on a sunday afternoon and i figured it was probably better for me...what the bloody hell does that say about my input! or maybe beer is just vastly more expensive round her
Well you live over there in the posh part of the county mate! My local probably has the cheapest booze in the area I reckon and they ain't fussy about when they close either!!!!!  :laugh:

Just got a new towel this week, a freebie as uaual, it says "Thatchers Cider" on it. Last one was "John Smiths".

Get me a doom bar one les.

I only have a boring beretta one. ..

Get me a doom bar one les.

I only have a boring beretta one. ..
Will see what they have hanging around next time I go in there mate. I can't understand why people pay such a lot of money for what amounts to a bit of rag!!!!

Latest posts

Back