Jack Pyke Pro Sport English Open 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Jack Pyke Pro Sport 2013 started here yesterday, you can check out all the scores at http://www.sportingtargets.co.uk/leaderboard/leaders.php the pack is currently being led by George Digweed and Paul Simpson, both on 113 ex 120.

For those of you who have shot it let us know what you think, and yes we know we had a few technical issues in the first hour of the shoot, apologies for anyone caught up in those and many thanks for your patience

Last edited by a moderator:
OK thanks every one, I am also publishing detailed scores on Facebook, roundabout lunch time, although I think I can do it here as well, will try in a mo

OK thanks every one, I am also publishing detailed scores on Facebook, roundabout lunch time, although I think I can do it here as well, will try in a mo
Thanks for keeping us all updated. The live leader board is cracking and I'm looking forward to keeping up with who's winning over the weekend.

Sory folks just tried to post the detailed results to date on here but the extention of the files where not allowed, tried to do it as jpegs, if anyone has any idea would be glad to here them, otherwise check out our face book page

John - just attach the files... when you are replying to a thread, click the 'more reply options' at the bottom and there is a button to attach files...

pdf & jpg work...

Aha, managed it here are the results, in detail, at the end of the second day............oh Ed may have to ref you later

Report-2013-Jun-14-091934.pdf

Attachments

• Report-2013-Jun-14-091934.pdf
    291.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back