Kids Tv clips from your yoof

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this one must have scared the bejesus out of most kids who watched it at the time - 'Children of the Stones'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwT0wLnT7Rc

And here's the entire series for anyone wanting to reacquaint themselves with their inner child from the 1970s.

Thought it was bloody odd,  and scary at the end .... 

But it links nicley too

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow some great stuff some I had completely forgotten about, favourites so far

catweezle

hectors house

mary mungo and midge

have to say some went off topic a bit as not really kids programs but I wont disown anyone because of it :)

Great fun Ips. A real trip down memory lane. Thanks for posting this idea.   :biggrin:

For me Children of the Stones gave me most nightmares. Can anyone explain it to me? Seriously weird!!

What will you come up with next?

Last edited:
Back on topic one that seems to have been missed as was deffo one of my favourite 'watch with mother' programmes as a tot.

DT

Great fun Ips. A real trip down memory lane. Thanks for posting this idea.   :biggrin:  For me Children of the Stones gave me most nightmares. Can anyone explain it to me? Seriously weird!! What will you come up with next?
I have to admit thats one I dont really remember what era was it ?

Has anyone posted Bell & Sebastian? A summer holiday treat as I remember.

I remember it was black and white foreign language programme dubbed into English but can't seen to find any clips on YouTube.

About the same era as Robinson Crusoe?

DT

I remember that greg, and robinson crusoe in black in white that was good used to be in sat mornings

Not children's TV but did anyone ever see the American equivalent of Alf Garnett which was called "All in the Family"  which was about Archie Bunker and his family and Lionel the the black guy who moves in as a neighbour!  Great fun 

Characters: Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Bert.....

Sesame Street :)

Latest posts

Back