Let's start thing's off.......

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anschutz 1417 carbine
Rimfire Magic 10/22 with Kidd trigger
Steyr LG 110 hunter in .177
Air arms s410 in Gary Cane ft stock
Air arms tx200 hc
Morini 162ie pistol
Steyr LP50 pistol

I didn't end up buying the CZ 550 in .308. I went for the browning x-bolt with synthetic stock and fluted barrel. It's got a jet-z moderator and my fixed 6x42 S&B scope on. It has already put plenty of bambi in chiller this season.

Lovely prickett put in the chiller this evening after a glorious late afternoon stalk in the Sussex sunshine. Will be the last of the season as it ends on the 30th.

anschutz .17hmr, parker hale mod and some cheapish scope.  don't remember the model

precision rifle services single shot 6mmppc, bottom safety jewel, wildcat moderator, shehane walnut thumbhole tracker, swaro 6-24x50 scope.  ongoing project.....

6.5-284 stalking rifle, built on a barnard s type single shot action, jewel bottom safety trigger, kreiger match grade stainless barrel, no.5 profile, wildcat mod, pink laminated shehane tracker, built by me.  nightforce 8-32nxs scope.

CZ 452 Thumbhole Varmint 17hmr 

MTC Mamba 4-12 x 44 IRR

Sak Mod

247327_10151132834448705_1873066041_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are Brian, 17gr Vmax 'Blue tips'

Don't like the 20gr's as they tend to be a bit sloppy thru mine with a lot of flyers. I stick to the 17's and find them great, even for close range fox.

I tried 17 gr Vmax , great group's , so stuck with them . 

Single shot Black Widow collapsible catapult,, ballbearing 25gm ammo,,super strong slingshot bands with tactile leather launching pouch, silent as the grave, looking to augment with synthesised hand grip but due to costs will make do for now. Budget hunting kit great for roosting pigeons and culling squirrels, havent tried it on big game yet cos icant get 500gm ammo at the monent !!!!

Latest posts

Back