LONGRIDGE RESULTS

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkeyk80

Well done steve and team, a cracking day today with some very good targets. Any results in the classes yet????? It would be good to see how i finished in class.

A Cork 92, P Batchelor 84, C Biddlecombe 84.     B,    R Evans 84, D Evans 83, A Johnson 82,   C.   N Portlock 83, R Ward 80. C Denham78, R Webb 78.

Shot this on the Saturday, at a loss to even try an figure as to why I was so poor on the day, but thanks to squad of Nick Chipper Portlock, Clynt Warren, Derek Ponting, M Pugh and Matt Rutherford I did see some impressive shooting on some very challenging targets, all too much for me I'm afraid, well reffed squad as well.

Nothing impressive from me... 18, 13, 14, 15 - poor, and no excuses.... Lovely to be out in the sun. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes some big targets, especially over the far side from the tower. I like targets like this they make you think. Anybody know the county fitasc shoot dates yet??

The Gloucestershire "captain" / "manager" for team selection for both FITASC and English Sporting is Nick (Chipper) Portlock, this as proposed / seconded and duly accepted at the Glos AGM last week

Latest posts

Back