Miruko 3000

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Whyatt

Hi there,

Does any one know why my new s/h over and under miruko 3000 shotgun, only fires one barrel then you have to put safety catch on and off to enable next barrel to be fired, or am I overlooking something very simple?

I'm just wondering if someone can shed some light on this for me?

Possibly a very small problem with the trigger mechanism. Take it back to seller for rectification.

Ok thanks for that, I was just reading on the net that with snap caps in sometimes due to no recoil, the mechanism doesn't activate to shoot 2nd cartridge, so will have to wait till I go putting a live cartridge thought it.

Aha! You never said that you hadn't fired a live cartridge through it.

Yes it is an inertia trigger and requires the recoil and the resistance to recoil to operate the trigger mechanism.

If you want to try it indoors with snap caps, fire the first barrel then give the rear of the stock a good bump forward with the palm of your hand, or gently tap the butt plate on the floor to operate the mechanism. It should then fire the second barrel which in turn will make the ejector mechanism operative. Just to check these are working okay, open the gun near to a window or television screen. The sound of breaking glass should confirm the ejector mechanism is working correctly.

Latest posts

Back