Mobile upgrade, which is leading the pack?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having owned an iphone 4s, HTC One, various Blackberries and now a Nokia Lumia 920 I can honestly say the Nokia beats them all, simple to use, great apps on the phone, integrates with all the business tools I use, exchange email, office 365 and all the office products on the phone, Word, Excel etc

Just got my iPhone 5S yesterday and am very impressed thus far. First ever iPhone for me; always had HTC or Samsung, but happy with the change.

Having owned an iphone 4s, HTC One, various Blackberries and now a Nokia Lumia 920 I can honestly say the Nokia beats them all, simple to use, great apps on the phone, integrates with all the business tools I use, exchange email, office 365 and all the office products on the phone, Word, Excel etc
Stop it you are making me blush :wub:    Although I cannot take credit for anything you mentioned - feel free to wax lyrical about Nokia/Here Drive though.

Have the Nokia for work, replaced the HTC I had. Both are pants.

I avoided the iPhone for years, bit would have to say that I'd struggle to change to anything else now...

I remember when mobile phones were phones. In fact my 1st one bought in 90 was in car with ruddy great box under the seat and a ruddy great handset. Was 290 quid which was a lot of shooting in those days. Was a seriously good pose then but now every tom dick etc has one, even chavs :)

Stop it you are making me blush :wub:    Although I cannot take credit for anything you mentioned - feel free to wax lyrical about Nokia/Here Drive though.
I was going to mention Here Drive, very good satnav and I love Here City Lens

Here Drive helps you navigate to shooting grounds and city lens tells you where to stay or where to eat

Another vote for the HTC One, had mine since launch and love it. Previous phone was the HTC Desire HD and had an iPhone 5 as a company phone and hated it.

Jon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I have been seriously entertaining the HtC one, it got the No 1 spot in the latest techradar review of all phones. Been looking at the HTC one mini also, bit lower spec but cheaper and easier to handle possibly?

Anyone got a HtC one mini?

I work in mobile development and get to see quite a lot of decent handsets as our test teams have to test our apps on them.

My personal favorites are HTC One and Sony Ericsson Z1 (both android) and Nokia Lumia 1020 on windows 8.

I currently use an HTC 8x, again on windows 8, and I really like it. So handy having full on office suite on your phone.

I had 2 HTC's before my iPhone and both packed up due to poor durability with broken buttons etc.  Quality may have improved since then but the iPhone is much better made.

like iphones newer HTC devices have very few buttons, and are full touchscreens. 

The camera on the Lumia 1020 is 41mp. Thats amazing for a phone.

The slow-mo on the iPhone 5s is also great.

We do some work here, sometimes, in between playing with the new phones. 

Latest posts

Back