Money no object - what 3 cars would you buy?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
' alt='' class='ipsImage' >   Now had time to think of my third car and I would like one of these please.   Not sure if this picture will show before I press send so if it does not it is a McLaren P1.' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Attachments

• mclaren-p1-xl-e1348089053103.jpg
    mclaren-p1-xl-e1348089053103.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
Rangy, dripping with gear

DBS

The Eagle that was on Top Gear last season, modded E Type

(and a different Danish blonde for each of them)

Now that's a difficult one having just bought my current wet dream car! But I'd have a Zonda , Veryon and a konisegggggggg

I have simple taste

Audi RS6 - Uber estate car for everyday use

Porshe 911 GT3 (the new one) -just because!

Ducati Panegale R (oops not a car but costs about the same)

DT

Actually stuff the cars, I'd have these:

Eurocopter EC155 for short local trips, Waitrose, Moors, Southdown etc

Gulfstream V for the trips to Europe, States, Caribbean etc

And finally this:
blank.gif
Islander 191' Luxury Yacht (http://www.superyachts.com/luxury-yacht-for-sale/islander-612/)

Why slum it in cars...

Actually stuff the cars, I'd have these:

Eurocopter EC155 for short local trips, Waitrose, Moors, Southdown etc
Gulfstream V for the trips to Europe, States, Caribbean etc
And finally this:
blank.gif
Islander 191' Luxury Yacht (http://www.superyachts.com/luxury-yacht-for-sale/islander-612/)

Why slum it in cars...

This is hard as the last couple of years I must have become middle aged as I tend to be attracted to comfort and practicality in a vehicle these days. A few years ago I would have said 3x Ferrari's but I don't think I could get in one (or rather get out) these days so I would have to be a complete and utter middle aged bore and say that I would stick with my current MPV and save the rest for shooting and general debauchery (sciatica and dodgy hip permitting) :)

Any three cars would do,providing they come with a chauffeur! I don't really like driving these days,its just a pain in the arse to be honest and as I like a beer or two a chauffeur would save me having to get cabs or having to walk home in the rain!

This is hard as the last couple of years I must have become middle aged as I tend to be attracted to comfort and practicality in a vehicle these days. A few years ago I would have said 3x Ferrari's but I don't think I could get in one (or rather get out) these days so I would have to be a complete and utter middle aged bore and say that I would stick with my current MPV and save the rest for shooting and general debauchery (sciatica and dodgy hip permitting) :)
Yes.. Got my need for speed out of the way a few years ago on track, so now leering at the new RR because its supposed to equal a Bentley Flying Spur for comfort. My wife is not happy when I talk about clothes being 'great because they are comfortable' either..

Ah comfortable clothes, yep a definite sign of middle age. I love a nice soft dressing gown and comfy pair of slippers..., designer of course :)

Ah comfortable clothes, yep a definite sign of middle age. I love a nice soft dressing gown and comfy pair of slippers..., designer of course :)
And you can't beat a good pair of loake shoes either!

Already own two of mine.

1. Porsche 911 Turbo S,
2. range rover sport tdv8

Dream car.

porsche Carrera GT,

1: BMW M5 Touring for practical use.

2; Shelby Cobra (I can still get in and out of one,just )

3: Don't need a third car but a Gulfstream 5 so we can sod off to where we like when we like.

Vic.

Mercedese sls

Think its like a blingy merc

Latest posts

Back