New Member in Somerset

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burrowsclan

Hi All,

I've just joined the forum. I've been shooting since I was about 10, shooting clays for the past 12 years or so with the exception of about the last year due to illness. I'm now starting to recover a little and hoping to get back into clay shooting towards the end of the year when hopefully I'll be a little more able. I'm just starting to research guns again, having sold mine earlier in the year when they were sitting completely idle. I'm interested in shooting mostly sporting/FITASC, though also enjoy skeet and trap... :D . I used to shoot a few registered competitions but fear that may be a little longer off (maybe next year...).

I'm shortly retiring from the RAF so finances will be a little tighter, but hopefully I will be able to get some regular practise in at one of the local clubs (Podimore, Mendip, Brook Bank...).

Anyway, looking forward to chatting on here and in due course maybe meeting some other members.

Welcome aboard - enjoy ShootClay - any questions, please let me know...

Latest posts

Back