New Member West Midlands

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazzGreen

Hi all,

New member here from the West Midlands. Hoping to make shooting more a regular feature of my weekends as the new year starts.  I mostly go to Oakedge in Staffs but am looking for somewhere locally on Sundays - am usually on my own so somewhere friendly or where they have someone to button the stands.

Cheers,

Darren

Last edited by a moderator:
hello and welcome , we run regular 100 reg sporting at garlands which is in the village of edingale if its of any interest to you and the weekends we are not there Adam curtis runs shoots at Grange farm which is in the village of Desford 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Darren,

Millride Country Sports in Essington is great for new shooters, also Hilton Gun Club, Wergs Gun Club and the Hollybush have good Sunday shoots.

Park Farm in Ombersley, Worcs is excellent and Asam Curtis at Grange Farm does lovely tea  :haha:

welcome. there are lots of shoots around the midlands you just need to decide which ones are for you.Ask at sporting supplies in bloxwich. some of the guys there go shooting.

Hi Darren

Welcome to the forum.

You don't say what discipline you shoot (I assume sporting) but Park Farm Shooting Ground, Ombersley, Worcs has a good variety of disciplines.

As well as Sporting they also offer, Compact Sporting, English Skeet, DTL and ABT.  They are open this coming sunday 28th and you would be made very welcome.

Good luck

Pat

Hi all, I shoot Sporting and have a license / gun.

Millride, Wergs and Hilton are all very local, wouldn't mind checking out any of these - does anyone know if I can turn up solo and shoot (do they have someone to button, or would they pair me up in a team?).  I know sporting supplies, will pay them a visit and ask in there.

I think wergs and Hilton are button yourself no markers. Don't know about millride haven't been there for years. Oakedge do a 50 practice on a sat morning 10 till 12 entry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cannon Clays near Halesowen is a decent little set up as is Forhill Shooting Club, Hopwood, Birmingham

IF you fancy trying a bit of trap there is Bridgenorth and District Gun Club

Latest posts

Back