New shooting truck

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

New to me shooting truck

IMG_20180425_183335.jpg

Are you going to put your disabled sticker on the screen ! 😎 not much room in the back after you have put your frame in !

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some mud on it now, surprisingly good off road even with road tyres, however mud tyres are coming soon and a 2" lift kit is enroute 👍

IMG_20180427_171549.jpg

Got some mud on it now, surprisingly good off road even with road tyres, however mud tyres are coming soon and a 2" lift kit is enroute 👍

I will pick you up around 10 ish tomorrow and we can go and tow it out  !       :help:

Just be careful with that 2" lift kit, you know what your like wearing heels     !

It's alright, Ian.  Don't you pay any attention to them.  They're just all jealous that they don't have a shiny new toy like you do.  I'm sure it's perfectly nice and that you'll be very happy with it once it smells of dog.  And the mud gives it a fine manly look.

It's alright, Ian.  Don't you pay any attention to them.  They're just all jealous that they don't have a shiny new toy like you do.  I'm sure it's perfectly nice and that you'll be very happy with it once it smells of dog.  And the mud gives it a fine manly look.
It now smells of wet dog and pigeon 😁

And got more mud on it 👍

I think we are almost done.

Mud tyres fitted

2" suspension lift fitted

Roof bars fitted

Wind deflectors fitted

Underseal done

Bits and bobs done

After the bits and bobs Don't forget the whatsits as well as the doobries....

That should get you most anywhere. And hopefully back again😊

Did your 2" extension give you 4" overall ??

Latest posts

Back