New shooting truck

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did your 2" extension give you 4" overall ??
From where is that measurement taken?

AFA the truck goes I have to say that the 2" does nothing less than exude testosterone.  

WAIT!!!

Is that a radio control antenna on the top?    Now that I look at it I see that it may be nothing more than a toy you've cobbled together to fool us!  No wonder there're no people in the pix!!!

You've forgot the winch on the front spot lamp mount on the door for your lamping vermin at night and thought youd have it painted green to blend in  :biggrin:  

looking good for your pigeon shooting forays  :thumbsup:

From where is that measurement taken?

AFA the truck goes I have to say that the 2" does nothing less than exude testosterone.  

WAIT!!!

Is that a radio control antenna on the top?    Now that I look at it I see that it may be nothing more than a toy you've cobbled together to fool us!  No wonder there're no people in the pix!!!
Yep its a cb i need one for the off road trip lynn and i are doing in two weeks

https://lostinalandrover.com/lowrangeadventure/yorkshire/

Nice view of Raydale over Semerwater ! Looks like your going over Cam Road too,grand country ....... 

Nice view of Raydale over Semerwater ! Looks like your going over Cam Road too,grand country ....... 
No idea mate not got full itinerary yet the guide bloke currently off roading in Pyrenees  starts at Reeth, goes through Dale's, Kirby steven, tebay, ends shap. Sounds great and we are really looking forward to it. No idea were the lake is that we wild camp next to, abd i onow the area quite well.

Latest posts

Back