New shot from Hampshire

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanLH

Hi guys and gals

New shot from Hampshire. Only started shooting back in February/March of this year.

I've signed myself up to shoot the Clubman Classic League on behalf of Owls Lodge.

Dan

Hi Dan .. Welcome along , think I shot with you at Owls Lodge yesterday ?

Welcome, looking forward to ripping it up at Fareham with you :D

Hiya Dan, glad you found us. See you at Fareham on the 2nd, unless you're at OLSS before then.

Tony

Hi Rob, yeah that was me!

Looking forward to it as well Fuzrat!

Hi Tony, yeah managed to find you guys! I might try and get to Owls one afternoon over the next couple of weeks!

Rob, did Tony really shoot that bad ;-). It was good shooting with the guys although I think Tony would of carried on shooting til he ran out of cartridges! I only picked up good habits from them yesterday! Looking forward to 2nd September!

Welcome aboard Dan. Enjoy ShootClay. Any questions, please let me know...

Hello and welcome, probably saw you aswell on Saturday, I was sat outside with my wife when Rob, Tony and yourself? stopped for a break.

Hello and welcome, probably saw you aswell on Saturday, I was sat outside with my wife when Rob, Tony and yourself? stopped for a break.
Hi Andy

Thank you for your welcome! That sounds like me! I was indeed shooting with Tony and Rob.

Hi Dan

Sounds like you're shooting better away from your father in law! He's a bad influence!

See you at FC again soon, hopefully.

Hi Dan

Sounds like you're shooting better away from your father in law! He's a bad influence!

See you at FC again soon, hopefully.
Haha! That's cos he spends all his time and money in the clubhouse eating bacon burgers and hot chocolate! I'll be back down again next time!

Latest posts

Back