New toy!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice rifle is that a flash eliminator on the muzzle didn't think we were allowed them in the uk?

thin on the ground with rabbits my way too I use a cz 452 in .17 HMR for mine though.

Just sold this (not my son), yesterday.

Ruger 1022 TNZ. Factory stock. Only 500 made and only 63 of them in the country. Ragged 1 hole groups at 70 yards, about half inch.

Can tell you where it will be for sale if interested.

Image0060_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely wee shooter that Les ! I hope you are enjoying shooting it. As a matter of interest how accurate is it? My Brno is amazing ten shots inside 30mm at 50m is easy with good ammo. I love my .22 as well but don't shoot it now which is a shame but the gun laws are a bit mixed up down here. For example if I wanted to even just target shoot in my garden I would need a hunting license , so I am told , and rabbits are like rocking horse sh*te down here so it sits unused. I am thinking I should sell it because I doubt I will ever use it again and even if I returned to the UK I don't think I would be able to re import it because I would have to get a FAC first.. too complicated for my liking :(  
Well John, it's good for half inch groups at 25mtrs. Actually I've just sold that gun and upgraded to a JP, which is the Perazzi of AR15's!!! 

Latest posts

Back