Newbie Introduction!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elloris

Hi There!

I would like to introduce myself, My name is Luke, im 25 and I have been shooting from the young age of 8 and just this year started shooting competitive sporting and a few registered events. Im not yet classified but on my second registered shoot at Nottingham I took away the High Gun and First in AA class so im hoping its a good start to things!

I am very down to earth and consider myself a friendly chap so any time anyone wants a chat give me a shout! Im not really the most savvy with forums but i will pick it up haha!

Thanks for having me on 'Shoot Clay' and i look forward to getting to know you all better!

Cheers!

Hi Luke, Welcome to ShootClay. Enjoy your visits and congratulations on your progress so far. I wish I had been able to shoot at such a young age.  :hi:

Welcome to the forum and continued Good Shooting!

Sounds like you'll soon be giving us the secrets to your success!

Hi Everyone and thankyou for the warm welcome and kind comments!!

I must apologise for not getting back on sooner, I am in the slightly stressful process of moving house and internet access is limited at the moment Grrr!

Who Is out clay dusting this weekend? Im off to Nottingham again and iv just booked my place in the British Open Sporting! I cant wait for that one!

Latest posts

Back