Newbold 17/6

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I hate a smart arse, especially when it's me. I said to David B that 87 or 88 would win A, the exact deficit of four targets that I attribute to the scoring debacle I had on that stand. grrrrrr..

Ta Fuz.

Scores:

http://englishsportingclays.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Newbold-Results-June-17th-2012.pdf

I said 75 in C so was a smidge over, forgot to fill my new shooting bag with sand you see :.: :.:

I'm not a regular at Newbold and haven't shot there for about 4 Years, it is always refreshing going to different grounds - Despite the queues (on some of the stands) I really enjoyed the shoot. I watched an old boy shoot a tough stand with a side by side hammer gun, he managed to hit (smoke) 9 ex 10 which in its self was worth the trip.

I agree with Clever SC3 Newbold is set in a stunning location and that they do need a forum to communicate the results of their shoots particularly for those fortunate to win their respective class.

Dont know the guy with the hammer guns name but he does a few grounds on the circuit with it, was chatting to him at Westfield a few weeks back. 34" barrels choked tight and effing tight, he really puts a lot of us new fangled over and under chaps to shame :D

Edit, BTW Neil, were you the guy with the Maxum and the CG skeet vest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fuzrat - I wish I got his name I actually shook his hand when he came of the said stand, he shot so casually and so well ,I asked him about his chokes he did say the gun was tightly choked.

Ps - No that wasn't me

Hi Fuzrat - I wish I got his name I actually shook his hand when he came of the said stand, he shot so casually and so well ,I asked him about his chokes he did say the gun was tightly choked.

Ps - No that wasn't me
The old boy is either Melvin or Angus, the taller one is Angus.

Latest posts

Back