Olympics Shooting Schedule

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am i being a bit dumb?? i can seem  to find the womens trap on any channel

is that 13:00 local time (as in rio time)  or 13:00 uk time??

that sucks, its about the only bit of the Olympics im interested in

am i being a bit dumb?? i can seem  to find the womens trap on any channel

is that 13:00 local time (as in rio time)  or 13:00 uk time??
UK time and it's in progress but no mention of the UK even in the list of shooters.

and  I can't find any coverage anywhere

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd still like to watch it either way
Like I said, BBC no coverage under the red button, can't find anything online either ....... nuts!

NBC looks like it has a live stream coverage but I'll bet you'll need a US based proxy server to watch that stream.

yeah snap.......cant find it anywhere......oh well womens volly ball it is......im not a pervert....honest  :angel:

There is a nice on line feature of Amber Hill on BBC 3 called Olympic First Timers, (sorry useless at posting links from my Phone) showing her at EJ Churchills.

She seems to handle the media very well.

Regards

Leigh

Amber Hill has had so much media attention in the last month or two running up to the olympics and then not show it on British TV? Seems mad they made a huge build up of her and a lot of people got excited to see her and the others shoot but then not show it. Bit of a shame really

Amber Hill has had so much media attention in the last month or two running up to the olympics and then not show it on British TV? Seems mad they made a huge build up of her and a lot of people got excited to see her and the others shoot but then not show it. Bit of a shame really
Skeet is on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

If you Google Olympic trap shooting it takes you to a live scoreboard. Ed Long currently shown in 3rd place partly through third round, 2 behind leader.

Radio report said it was very windy at the ground.

Regards

Leigh

Just watched the Woman's Trap final and I was shocked at the number of no birds they were getting. You see less at some straw ballers! 

Women's trap here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36601567

Absolutely nerve shredding stuff, but brilliant. Makes me want to shoot trap!

If you go to the schedule:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016/schedule

Then drop down to shooting, and select what you like. If there's footage, it'll be here, either live or highlights.

Just watched the Woman's Trap final and I was shocked at the number of no birds they were getting. You see less at some straw ballers! 
I thought that. Somebody needed to unplug the centre trap cable and give the connectors a quick blow!

Fantastic to watch,

but come on, Is that the image we want to present to our future champions ....  

Yup pet hate at the fore, lobbing spent cartridges on the floor!!!!  

Why no bins????, at least put the spent cases in your pocket   only 15 of them ...  

:santa:

Latest posts

Back