Outlook .com

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Am I right that outlook email is part of windows as is Microsoft and bing ?

can you use a "free" outlook email account for business use ?

You can use any free email account to run a business.  

Outlook is one of the products that Microsoft make.  

So when it says free "personal email" it doesn't mean it literally.

The reason I ask is that I struggle with my business domain email on my mobile for various reasons that I wont bore you with and consider that an outlook email would be better option but I cannot find anything online that states that it can be used for business use.

Ps 

What's difference between outlook and Hotmail. 

I run Windows live on office pc so what's best way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
ips, you can set an email up with personal name or business name on a free email address. As long as the name hasn't been taken on that domain your fine. Some free domains make you put a number in the address though which you won't want.

You can get business hosting and pay for your own domain name (like diy.com for B&Q) but you will also have to pay a yearly/monthly fee for a service like that.

Cheers

Have got my company name at outlook no numbers so we're good to go wasn't sure if you could use them for business or if they were only for personal use. The Outlook app on phone is way better than gmail and the email app for my company domain name which is junk.

Ian

Have a chat with Matt Ian (as in on the telling bone - pm him, I'm sure he'll give you his number. Nice guy.).  He's the Microsoft guru ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back